Don't listen to them. They're just jealous of your shoes.

Monday 3 May 2010

oh iyer

I know its been a while since my last post but to be honest, not much is new. I did my aural and it actually went alright, messed up a bit at the beginning due to nerves and the distrubing fact that my examiner was a blonde look-a-like of ADOLF HITLER.
No Joke.
I felt bad for thinking this as he was a really sound, calming man, but yeah- pyar leader of the aryans.
Aside from that nout has gone on. I cant even take pictures of clothes or things that i like at the moment because that STOOOPID camera is still goosed. (however i believe im getting a new one back tomorrow so hopefully the pictures will be back with a vengance)
Aye, so not much to blog about and therefore not much blogging has been done. Hence the extremely boring up-date. Apologies.
For my next blog i think il do a mood board. Or a picture that shows my current situation. Something to aim for at least.
Untill then, in a bizzle kids.
Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment